Eatery opens in Southport

Home Forums WEST SAC TALKS NEIGHBORHOODS SOUTHPORT Eatery opens in Southport

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Erica Scoggins Erica Scoggins 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Eric Harding
    Participant

great new restaurant opened in Southport center, the Eatery has a simple but nice menu, and the food and service is very good.

Highly recommend checking it out!

Eric Harding
    Participant

I have to agree with myself on this one, I’m right on target with this, if I do say so myself. Wich I just did

Steve Marschke
    Steve Marschke
    Participant

Eric, we are just going to have to open up this board to some other people so you don’t have to keep talking to yourself. . . .

Eric Harding
    Participant

Yes it will be much more interesting with more people :-)

Jolaine Beers
    Participant

We attended the ribbon cutting ceremony which began our love affair with The Eatery. We have taken several family and friends to introduce them to this wonderful place. I like the way they change things up, including changing their menu seasonally, and are now offering a Sunday Brunch which is something everyone was waiting for! Yay for keeping it simple yet with a sort of “up town” feel to it. Food always tasty .. just sad that they had to take those great cookies off the menu! : (

Peter Folks

I like it that they are open all afternoon. The wife and I have been there several times for a late lunch. The flank steak is great!

Eric Harding
    Participant

Great News about Sunday Brunch, last I heard it was closed Sunday and Monday.

Erica Scoggins
    Erica Scoggins
    Participant

I went with my daughter for an early dinner. The service was nothing short of fantastic. Loved the ambiance and the BLT was delicious. My 12 year old enjoyed it just as much as I did….if you have kids you know the importance of that.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Eric Harding

Eric Harding is a Northern California based freelance Web Developer & Photographer.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.