When will west sac get a movie theater?

Home Forums WEST SAC TALKS WEST SAC 1A ASK WEST SAC! When will west sac get a movie theater?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eric Harding 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Eric Harding
    Participant

I haven’t been to a movie since moving to west sacramento over 4 years ago.

Erica Scoggins
    Erica Scoggins
    Participant

That’s pretty bad Eric. But convenience is key. It would be fantastic if we could get one here. I keep hearing about these “D-Box” seats that have their own speakers and movements to interact with the movie that’s playing. If we could get that it would be even better for the local community to enjoy not to mention all of the outside revenue it could bring to the city from visitors. Right now I think it’s just Folsom and Rocklin that offer that type of theater.

Eric Harding
    Participant

I’d even settle for a old time drive in. I don’t think the build those anymore, but maybe they should. it would be relatively inexpensive to build, Screen, parking lot and a small radio transmitter. Maybe an enterprising farmer could set aside some land for this?

just a thought

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Eric Harding

Eric Harding is a Northern California based freelance Web Developer & Photographer.

One Response to “When will west sac get a movie theater?”

1. West Sac did have a drive in…..50 years ago there was one on West Capital….The El Rancho….it’s now a trailer park and you can see part of the back of the screen as their sign :)

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.